Laura Kammin - Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant, Pollution Prevention Program Specialist
Paul Ritter -2011-2012 National Environmental Science Teacher of the Year Director / President Elect / Ecology Teacher/The National Prescription Pill and Drug Disposal Program/ Illinois Science Teachers Association/ Pontiac Twp. High School
* Knowledge of pharmacutical disposal preactices and their impact on drinking water.
* Understanding of prescription medication abuse.
* Understanding of proper DEA drug disposal process
* Konwledge of successful drug collection programs and knowledge of resources to implment successful drug disposal campaigns
* Knowledge of Nitrates and their impact on drinking water
* Understanding of case studies where different ag techniques impact nitrates
* Understanding of techniques to measure N rates.
* Understanding of study results and how they can be applied to source water protection